The Abalukwu Elite Forum, led by Colonel Emmanuel Etuka, is an elite social group in Nnobi town, Idemili South Local Government Area, Anambra State. Its primary objective is to enhance the peace and tranquillity of the Nnobi people, and also promote the growth and development of the town.
As part of the AEF’s desire to realize its objectives, the Forum has formed liaison officers and political think tanks on how to promote and strengthen the bargaining power of Ndi Nnobi as the Anambra gubernatorial election draws nearer. Thus, as written below:
” *APPOINTMENT OF FOCAL POINTS/LIAISON*
As the Anambra gubernatorial election draws closer, it is important for the AEF to help to position Nnobi for it to get the best from the political parties & gubernatorial candidates. In view of the aforesaid, we will be relying on the political associates of the candidates of the front line political parties to act as focal points/liaison between AEF & the gubernatorial candidates of the front line political parties. Accordingly, the following members are hereby nominated:
1. APGA – Ichie Obama & Nelson Omenugha.
2. APC – Ichie Udoka & Emma Nwosu.
3. PDP – Barr Emeka Okafor.
4. YPP – Nonso Okafor.
The focal points/liaisons will establish contact between AEF & the gubernatorial candidates of the 4 front line political parties when they emerge.
” *APPOINTMENT OF POLITICAL THINK TANK*
Sequel to the appointment of political focal points/liaison, I hereby set up a 9 man Think Tank composed as follows:
1. Sir Louis – Chairman
2. Dr Pat Mbanefo – Sec
3. Ichie Emeka Onochie
4. Chukwudi Madunagu
5. Sony Nwosu
6. Emeka Okwelume
7. Barr Dom Okpala
8. Sir Iyke Ochiagha
9. Jude Obah
1. Chief Emeka Agbanari
2. Sir Ebuka Okafor
*Terms of Reference*
1. To interface with gubernatorial candidates of main political parties.
2. Interface with the focal point/liaison to determine the candidate ndi Nnobi will support.
3. Negotiate for political appointments for ndi Nnobi.
4. Liaise for infrastructural projects for Nnobi.
5. Identify political foot soldiers in Nnobi & be ready to work with them to deliver Nnobi to a preferred candidate.
6. The Think Tank is free to add any other matter that is of the interest to the Nnobi community.
The Think Tank is to work harmoniously with the focal points/liaison to deliver the best dividends of democracy to ndi Nnobi.”